Order Subscription Show 2021 On-Demand Here!
Learn the latest intel to help you minimize churn, maximize retention and revenue, and set your business up for success.
Subscription Show 2021, produced by Subscription Insider, was held in New York, NY (with virtual streaming) Nov. 1-3, 2021.
Access keynotes and sessions, solutions demos, and even 1000+ photos from the conference.
Get the latest intel on market trends, subscriber retention, recurring payment optimization, subscriber acquisition, subscription compliance, managing fraud, disputes and churn, pricing and packaging, business and monetization strategies, subscription business valuation, and more.
Subscription Show 2021 On-Demand includes over 40 sessions including:
- [KEYNOTE] Subscription Megatrends: Understanding What’s About to Transform Your Business
- [KEYNOTE] Is the Subscription Economy Transforming Value Creation?
- [KEYNOTE] The Future of Billing and Payments: Delivering a Frictionless Subscriber Experience
- [KEYNOTE] Accelerating Transformation: Driving the Next Wave of Customer Experiences with Differentiating Tech and Analytics
- [KEYNOTE] Digital Transformation: Fortune’s Digital Subscription Story
- Subscription Model Innovation: 8 Ways To Monetize Your Products At Scale (That You May Not Have Thought Possible)
- American Express Briefing: Subscription & Recurring Billing
- Enabling the Usage Economy: Finding Revenue In Data
- How Smithsonian Uses Data-Driven Segmentation to Expand Membership
- Payment Optimization: How We Extend the Lifetime Value of Our Members
- Subscription Marketing: 7 Best Practices for Managing Lapsed Subscribers
- The State of Subscription and Recurring-Revenue Regulation
- The Science Behind Achieving Rapid (And Profitable) Subscriber Acquisition
- VISA Fireside Chat
- Win. Keep. Grow.: How To Price And Package To Accelerate Your Subscription Business.
- Customer Onboarding Tear Downs
- The Changing Landscape of Subscriber Disputes and Chargebacks
- Recurring Payment Processing: Achieving Approvals and More
- Mastercard Fireside Chat
- Subscription Marketing: The Latest on KPI, Trends and Best Practices
- How to Build a Cancelation Process that Increases Retention
- Relationship Building: Turning Your Subscribers into Your Community